- Lauren McMann on LOL: How grandkids view their grandparents
- Alona on Is An Apology Necessary?
- Donald Stewart on Is An Apology Necessary?
- Janet Wikler on Are We Putting Too Much Academic Pressure on Young Children?
- Barbara Weckstein Kaplowitz on Are We Putting Too Much Academic Pressure on Young Children?
Category Archives: Trends
I’m starting a movement today—Grandmothers for Marriage Equality. The Supreme Court has ruled that the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional and 12 states now allow same sex couples to marry. I’ll get to why I believe grandmothers should work for … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a lot about miracles recently. That’s not surprising given that we’ve just celebrated Easter and Passover. Also it’s not surprising since we are just beginning to experience the miracle of spring here in the Northeast. Of course, … Continue reading
A friend told me about an experience that left me with very mixed feelings. She and her husband took her daughter, son-in-law and 2-year old toddler out dinner. As soon as they sat down at the table, the daughter whipped … Continue reading
There are some new prenancy trends I’ve heard about from my young childbearing friends. Frankly when I first heard about them I was a bit put off–they seemed over indulgent. But then I had a long conversation with my daughter. … Continue reading