- Lauren McMann on LOL: How grandkids view their grandparents
- Alona on Is An Apology Necessary?
- Donald Stewart on Is An Apology Necessary?
- Janet Wikler on Are We Putting Too Much Academic Pressure on Young Children?
- Barbara Weckstein Kaplowitz on Are We Putting Too Much Academic Pressure on Young Children?
Category Archives: Humor
Combine children and church and sometimes the results can be hilarious. Our own experience came when one of our sons was about seven. During Christmas instead of going to our usual children’s mass, we inadvertently took the family to a High Mass. … Continue reading
We all know kids have a refreshing view of the world but when it comes to grandparents it may be downright LOL. My cousin Mary forwarded an email to me with these vignettes on children’s perceptions of their grandparents. It made me smile … Continue reading