- Lauren McMann on LOL: How grandkids view their grandparents
- Alona on Is An Apology Necessary?
- Donald Stewart on Is An Apology Necessary?
- Janet Wikler on Are We Putting Too Much Academic Pressure on Young Children?
- Barbara Weckstein Kaplowitz on Are We Putting Too Much Academic Pressure on Young Children?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
A friend told me about an experience that left me with very mixed feelings. She and her husband took her daughter, son-in-law and 2-year old toddler out dinner. As soon as they sat down at the table, the daughter whipped … Continue reading
We all know kids have a refreshing view of the world but when it comes to grandparents it may be downright LOL. My cousin Mary forwarded an email to me with these vignettes on children’s perceptions of their grandparents. It made me smile … Continue reading